Current Top Pro
Hired 61 times
3 years in business
Cash, Check, Credit card, PayPal, Venmo, Zelle
Top Pros are among the highest-rated, most popular professionals on Thumbtack.
Jul - Dec
Jan - Jun
Maintain 6 feet of distance from customers
Wear masks during the job
Wear gloves during the job
Disinfect surfaces touched during the job
, , , ,
Customers rated this pro highly for professionalism, work quality, and responsiveness.
Read reviews that mention:
Home Security and Alarms Install
Data Recovery Service
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
1) I do not charge to do site surveys within 35 mi. in the tri State Area. 2) I always ask the right questions to diagnose the issue/project to see exactly what equipment will be needed right off the bat. Also to determine a true estimate of labor in hours. 3) I will confirm what is your budget and do my best work with it by presenting you various options. If i see initially that the problem/project at hand goes outside of said budget, i will let you know. 4) I will not compromise my quality of service to go cheaper. I am a professional who truly values his work and delivery.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
1) I introduce myself and immediately schedule a call to hear all the details about the issue they have or project they are looking to implement. 2) After listening to everything carefully, i ask some questions of my own to better understand things in detail and establish a budget with the client. 3) Lastly, once an agreement is made we book a date and time (or same day) to start and im on my way! 4) Once things are done, i will check back with you in a week to see how things are going.
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
1) I have a bachelor's in Computer Information Systems from NYCCT 2) I have a Comptia Security + Certification 3) 70 hours of completion in A+ & Net + courses 4) 5 years of intense industry experience where i managed the technological needs of over 300 locations and played vital roles in international projects of system integrations and networking. This is where i obtained a tremendous amount of practical experience.