1st Phoenix Cleaning Service
1st Phoenix Cleaning Service

1st Phoenix Cleaning Service

contact for price

Select a service
Zip code
Frequency
Number of bedrooms
Sorry this pro can’t do your job, but we know other pros who can.
Introduction: Hello my name is Jarron S. Are you tired of the mess? Wouldn’t it be nice to walk in your home or place of business knowing it’s always spotless?! Then I’m your guy‼️ Here at 1st Phoenix cleaning service we take pride in our work and treat your property like our very own. All we ask is 1% or your trust and we’ll earn the other 99%‼️
Overview

Hired 13 times

Background checked

3 employees

1 year in business

Payment methods

Cash, PayPal, Square cash app, Zelle

Featured Projects

3 photos

Specialties
Extra services

, , ,

Pets

Cleaning type

, ,

Reviews

Customers rated this pro highly for responsiveness, work quality, and professionalism.

Good 4.3

6 reviews

5
83%
4
0%
3
0%
2
0%
1
17%

Read reviews that mention:


Denny S.

House Cleaning

1st Phoenix Cleaning Service with Jarron being the Pro to do the job, jumped on the requested tasks right away and completed everything as directed. Inside my stove burners looks new among other tasks he did very well.
Jul 26, 2021
·
Verified
Yue S.

House Cleaning

Very responsive, very good communication, fair price and good work!
Aug 5, 2021
·
Verified
Danielle B.

House Cleaning

Job very well done. Will definitely use again and I plan to refer.
Jul 3, 2021
·
Verified
Brittney C.

House Cleaning

Very pleasant but did a terrible job cleaning a completely empty apartment. Told me it would take one hour, 3 hours later upon him “finishing” there was still dirt on the floors, hair and debris in the tub and caked on grease on the stove and backsplash. I had to point out the things he missed then he would attempt to clean them but if you’re a professional why is that necessary? Out of frustration and a time constraint I paid and left and let him “finish up”. I was trying to hire help to get this apartment cleaned for my next tenant but I ended up cleaning for hours myself. Even after services rendered he texted me apologizing for “lacking” in the service and assured me he NORMALLY does a great job. Cool, but that doesn’t help me at all. Complete admission of guilt and wrong doing. Total waste of money. I reached out to rectify the situation and he read my text and didn’t reply.
Aug 5, 2021
·
Verified
Jordan Z.

House Cleaning

Excellent job! Thank you for your help!
Jul 18, 2021
·
Verified
Credentials
Background Check

Jarron Shuford

Not what you’re looking for?

No problem: we have pros for every job.