Recently our main breaker box caught fire, and we had no power. After the firemen and the power company rep said it was safe, we called HomeProzz for an electrician and asked for him to come as soon as possible. In 30 minutes the electrician was at work replacing and rewiring our breaker box. The fire happened about 3:30 in the afternoon. The electrician had our power back on by 6:30. Once the power was on, he went through our house making sure that all our electronics and appliances were working. This is the third time we have used HomeProzz, and we have had excellent service each time.