What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
Every event is different which makes our job fun, unique and challenging. In order to understand the particular needs of each clients' event, we prefer having a brief conversation with new clients so that we can provide a focused quote for our services. We WANT to listen to what each client desires and then exceed those expectations thoroughly.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
All of our experienced bartending and serving staff have a true passion for what they do and love helping guests in any way possible. In-house training of our staff on the latest cocktail trends, beer and wine education, proper service etiquette and OLCC service guidelines are constantly being conducted.
Do you have a standard pricing system for your service? If so, please share the details here.
We do have standard pricing when it comes to the services that we offer but as mentioned before, every event is different and a thorough understanding of each clients needs is essential before providing a focused detailed quote.
How did you get started doing this type of work?
I have been in the bar/restaurant business since I was a teenager with a few stints here and there in other industries. When the economy came to a crash in 2009, I was laid-off from my Software Sales position. After job hunting for almost a year, an opportunity presented itself to purchase My Bartender and I took it!
What types of customers have you worked with?
While you'd think that wedding reception business would be our bread and butter, it's actually only about 40% of our business. Corporate events, private parties and Non-Profit events account for the remaining 60% of our clients.
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
Make sure your provider has the adequate insurance and the correct licenses for what you are hiring them to do. There are many in our industry that are not adequately insured...or insured at all. Ask to see their credentials before you hire them.
What questions should customers think through before talking to professionals about their project?
Clients know that alcohol service at their event can be scary, so how do they know they've chosen the right company?
My Bartender has been in business for over 13 years, serving thousands upon thousands of guests with style, class and exceptional customer service. Our reputation in the events industry is without compare and we have the reviews and client comments to prove it. We take tremendous pride in our communications with clients and will never leaving you wondering if you've selected the right bartending company.