How much does it cost to rent a luxury car?
If you’re getting married, celebrating a birthday or going to a dance, executive car rentals help you arrive in style. The national average cost of executive car rental ranges from $210 to $400. Here are some of the things that affect the average cost of executive car rentals:
- Day of the week: Weekdays are usually less expensive than weekends, because demand is lower for services. You might save as much as $100-$300 by planning your event mid-week instead of Saturday night.
- Type of car: The fanciness of the car affects your rental rates. For example, a luxury sedan could cost an average of $225 ($75 per hour, with a three-hour minimum), while a 10-person limousine could cost an average of $500 ($125 per hour, with a four-hour minimum).
- Time of day: Evening rentals typically cost more than daytime rentals. You can save an average of $25-$50 per hour by selecting a daytime rental.
- Length of rental: Rental companies usually charge per hour (often with a minimum number of hours). The longer the rental, the higher the rate.
- Holidays: New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s Day, and Super Bowl Sunday are prime time for luxury car rentals. You’ll pay a premium on these days.