How much does it cost to repair a TV?
If your TV isn’t working, don’t despair. TV repair professionals can handle almost any situation, no matter how new or outdated your TV’s technology. The national average TV repair cost is $50-$90, although prices can be higher based on the type of TV and the work required. Because most TVs today are much too large to transport in an ordinary car, many companies provide transportation services for an added fee. Here are some examples of average TV repair costs for specific problems and TV models:
- 65-inch Sony DLP TV repair cost: $275, including parts and labor.
- Removed old light engine and bulb and installed new.
- 42-inch Sanyo Plasma TV repair cost: $200, including parts and labor.
- Multiple circuit boards had gone bad in the TV. Technicians installed a new Y-SUS sustain buffer board and an X main board.
- 55-inch Samsung LCD TV repair cost: $150, including parts and labor.
- The LCD was intermittently powering up and powering off. Replacing the main circuit board solved the problem.