My deep-rooted passion for education, my diverse background in working with students of all ages, and my computer skills would enable me to serve as your tutor in reading, English, and study skills.
During the past 35 successful years, I have served in versatile and diligent positions, as follows:
* Language arts professional in the Berkeley County School District
* English, reading, and COMPASS refresher course instructor at Trident Technical College
* Student teacher supervisor for Ashland University
* Private tutor to elementary, middle, and high school students
* PRAXIS, English, and reading tutor at Trident Technical College
In addition to planning and implementing programs for both public and church organizations, I have a B.A. in English and master's degree in elementary education plus more than 30 hours of graduate classes focused on teaching reading and English.
My certification areas are middle school reading/English language arts and secondary English. My significant educational background along with my love of learning make me an ideal tutor. My hard work, professionalism, and dedication to a student's success have resulted in significant accolades and responsibilities. I have the following attributes:
* A strong work ethic, dedication and accountability to a student's success
* Excellent computer and writing skills
* A love of people with a desire and ability to help them
I am excited about the possibility of working with you!