A note to our community regarding COVID-19. Learn more
Calls 4 Paws 247
Calls 4 Paws 247

Calls 4 Paws 247

$75
estimated cost


Select a service
Zip code
Dog training package
Dog training type

Responds within a day

Introduction: My name is Tanya. For starters I'd like to thank you for your inquiry. My passion in this profession is to make families happy with their new furbaby. I was a former deputy on the Search & Rescue Division for DeSoto County Sheriff's Department. It was there that I got to train my bloodhound to find lost victims. We were both certified and had several happy endings. I decided I wanted to work with dogs because of how much I have come to learn about what our animals already know about our own behavior... I specialize in behavioural modification as well as human to canine communications & I would love the chance to work with you & your family. I also do pet sitting & dog walking for the busy 2 legged owners. I currently have Sapphire, a 13 year old spoiled pit bull, she's my best friend. She was definitely my payback from my teen years, LOL. We also just got a puppy named Diamond. She is also a pit bull and has made herself right at home. Give me 1% of your trust and I will earn the other 99%. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks again, Tanya Stang Calls 4 Paws 247
Overview

Hired 27 times

6 similar jobs done near you

Background checked

3 employees

3 years in business

Payment methods

Cash, Check, Credit card, Google Pay, PayPal, Square cash app, Venmo, Zelle

This pro indicated that they reviewed CDC safety guidelines for COVID-19 and pledged to do the following:

Maintain 6 feet of distance from customers

Disinfect surfaces touched during the job

Featured Projects

43 photos

Specialties
Dog training type

Reviews

Customers rated this pro highly for work quality, professionalism, and responsiveness.

Great 4.8

17 reviews

5
94%
4
0%
3
0%
2
0%
1
6%

Read reviews that mention:


Jeff W.

Dog Training

Tayna was amazing! She did exactly what I asked and our dog is performing amazing after one quality session. She trained the humans not the dog!
Feb 1, 2021
·
Verified
Liz T.

Dog Training

Tanya is a wonderful trainer and great with Hard to handle Beagles! She gives great advice to how to handle hard to train dogs. She also show u ways on how to work with your dog in the home, outside and away from the home. What toys to use and great advice on snacks to use to claim your dog down. She was a great choice! Thanks Tanya 😂
Calls 4 Paws 247's reply
Liz, Thank y'all so very much.
Oct 23, 2020
·
Verified
Shh B.

Pet Sitting

Honestly I may sound like a couple other people here but I can fully say that Tanya does an amazing job. My dog Kairo was a little nervous bc he has separation anxiety, but he warmed up very well to Tanya. She took great care, sent photos, and was very professional. She came through in the 11th hour and I'm forever grateful and even drove me to the airport as an added bonus For those worried about security, she did have access to my place - returned the key, didn't rummage, came in & stayed punctional, and professional. Be sure to book her in need of emergency or going out of town for vacation
Mar 5, 2021
·
Verified
Jason R.

Pet Sitting

Highly recommend! Tanya was polite, professional, and clearly comfortable with our pet. This was my first time to use a professional service for dog sitting and I’m so glad I did!
Dec 28, 2020
·
Verified
Mark S.

Pet Sitting

Tanya took very good care of my 2 dogs and one cat. She contacted us each visit. She kept a written log on their condition. The puppies liked her instantly She is trustworthy and very likeable. She even swept the floor!!! I'd rehire her in a NEW YORK MINUTE!!!
Oct 18, 2020
·
Verified
Credentials
Background Check

Tanya Stang

FAQs

  • What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?

    Prices vary for a couple of reasons: 1. Nobody knows how long it is going to take for the dog to learn. 2. Pups have a very short attention span. I normally only start at a half hour with them for the first couple of sessions, then move to the hour.

  • What is your typical process for working with a new customer?

    I start off with a meet & greet, tell them how I train and watch to see how their pup is responding to both me & them.

  • What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?

    S.A.R. Training C.E.R.T. Training Animal Behavioral Therapist

Not what you’re looking for?

No problem: we have pros for every job.