A note to our community regarding COVID-19. Learn more
Platinum Performance Fence
Platinum Performance Fence

Platinum Performance Fence

contact for price

Select a service
Zip code
Areas needing carpentry help
Property type
Sorry this pro can’t do your job, but we know other pros who can.
Introduction: I started Platinum Performance Fence 5 years ago. I worked for a fence company for about 3 years. I watched so many of them cut corners and just not take pride in what they did. So I started Platinum Performance Fence. I take pride in my work and I refuse to leave a customers home if they are unhappy. We also provide a 2 year warranty on everything we do. (PPF)doesn’t use any contractors we only use our employees to assure you that you get the best quality of work!
Overview

Hired 7 times

Background checked

10 employees

3 years in business

Payment methods

Apple Pay, Cash, Check, Credit card, Venmo, Zelle

Featured Projects

19 photos

  • Gates built to last 2x2 Custom welded frame

    General Carpentry

Specialties
Areas needing carpentry help

, , , , , , , , , , ,

Reviews

Customers rated this pro highly for work quality, professionalism, and responsiveness.

Excellent 4.9

10 reviews

5
90%
4
10%
3
0%
2
0%
1
0%

Read reviews that mention:


Sarah B.

Fence and Gate Installation

Great commu ication, courtesy and craftmanship. The fence follows the slopes of my yard while still looking straight. Mr.Marin communicated quickly and ahead of time about rain delays. My new gate will be level and easy to open for years. My husband was impressed and glad that they dug out the old posts.
Jun 6, 2021
·
Verified
Moises H.

Fence and Gate Installation

Long story short: our backyard is split into two parts. 85% of it is behind a 20 year old chain linked fence and the other 15% of it is on the other side which is also part of our driveway. We lock up our dogs in this small patch of grass due to us having a garden in the larger side of the yard. We also have chickens back there. We figured why not tear down the chain linked fence and let the dogs enjoy the rest of the yard? The fence wasn’t pretty to look at anyway. Then the issue of our garden came up. If the dogs ever had a chance at terrorizing our chickens and digging holes in our garden well… it’s part of the reason why we kept the dogs on the other side of the fence. So why not build a 150’ picket fence and demo the old chain link? We found Mason and his team and couldn’t be happier. They finished the project in 3 days (technically 2 had the rain not gotten in the way) and were professional all the way through! Wow, what a sturdy fence! Now our backyard looks bigger and we can start working on laying fresh sod to even everything out. I’ll tell you this, Mason is one professional guy. He’s polite and reasonable. He’ll tell you what he’s capable of doing, any restrictions that might get in the way, and even a few ideas that (if you have an open mind) turn out better that you’d expect! Now that the rain is starting to slow down I highly recommend giving him a call ASAP! We wish him well on his business and are beyond ecstatic to begin the next phase of our backyard reno!
Jun 2, 2021
·
Verified
Marvell R.

Fence and Gate Installation

If you desire a quality job done right, Platinum Performance Fence is the company to call upon. Mason is detail oriented, listen to your desires, and brings everything together like the professional he is. He's a man of his word, whatever was agreed upon from the onset, he delivers without compromises. I would recommend him again and again for quality service. Thank you, Mason!
Apr 23, 2021
·
Verified
Kendra J.

Fence and Gate Installation

Great experience working with Mason. He was honest, punctual, communicative, easy to work with and responsive when I changed my mind last minute on what we were doing. I would hire him again if I had another job.
Apr 14, 2021
·
Verified
Mark G.

Fence and Gate Repairs

Martin and his team did a fantastic job for me within 48 hours of my call. Highly recommend.
Apr 10, 2021
·
Verified
Credentials
Background Check

Mason Martin

Not what you’re looking for?

No problem: we have pros for every job.