I can provide assistance and guidance to beginner- and intermediate-skilled players of all ages.
I work with individuals and small groups, using a variety of different training methods, including ball-handling exercises, passing drills, and physical fitness drills -- without the ball.
In groups, possession drills and small-sided scrimmages are also possible.
My goal is to improve the skill level of my clients and to focus on areas they want/need to improve on. At the same time, I want my clients to have fun while they are improving.
From my experience, individuals who enjoy practicing become lifelong soccer players while the others are likely to burn out and quit. Practice, therefore, should not feel like a chore! In the end, I'm not here to push anyone. The desire to improve must come from the player. My role is to facilitate their improvement by providing structure and hands-on assistance during practice.
Some of my accomplishments include the following:
* Played on scholarship for the University of Houston's soccer team in the fall semester of 2009.
* Made South Texas ODP state soccer team for four consecutive seasons (2005-2008)
* Named ODP region three pool player (July 2007)
* Member of Texas State champion soccer team (2003, 2008, and 2009)
* Competed with Jamaican Natl U18 soccer team (2008)
* Competed with the Mexican Natl U20 soccer team in San Francisco del Rincon, Mexico (Febuary 2007)