hired 13 times on Thumbtack
Do any of these symptoms apply to you and your laptop?
- loose power socket
- malfunctioning laptop dc power sockets
- bad power connector
- in need of replacing laptop dc power jack
- ac power adapter plug broken, bad or missing
- dc power jack is loose
- need to replace your motherboard power jack
- dc power jack loose
- laptop jack intermittent
- need assorted laptop jacks
- laptop power connector bad
- need replacing the power connector
- need replacing the power jack
- HP Pavilion power jack bad
- Compaq power jack bad
- Toshiba power jack bad
- IBM power jack bad
- gateway solo power jack
- Dell power connector for all models
If your computer has no power, the power plug or connector is loose and your laptop is cutting out on you intermittently.
Are computer repair shops and the laptop manufacturer telling you that you need a new motherboard? Most likely all you need is a new power jack installed to fix your laptop. I can repair your laptop's broken power jack for you with my DC power jack installation services. I also sell the power jacks, should you like to attempt the operation yourself, or if you have the skills and expertise to install it yourself.
I have over 25 years of electronics and computer repair experience, and if you have a laptop that needs a DC jack repair, power problem that needs fixed or any other hardware problem, please contact me via my email address to set up a mail-in for repair.
I charge $98 flat rate fee for the repair, plus the cost of the return shipping.
1) a dc jack if needed.
2) extra solder and a re-enforcement compound to the jack/motherboard connection to make the jack 2 to 3 times stronger than the original jack
3) internal cleaning of the laptop's fan, heat sink and board sassy
4) post complementary system checks of the unit's main functions after the dc jack repair and reassembly
Tacoma, WA 98422
- Email verified
- Facebook verified