"This partial list is just a sample of the services provided via The Dude to our community.
If you do not see what you need here, please ask for more.
We offer the following services:
- Consultant - call and ask The Dude anything (quotes are free)
- Collector - collector of objects great and small to buy, sell, loan and consign
- Custodian - light building maintenance, occupancy, security, organization, upkeep, cleaning and sanitation
- Driver - class "C" driver's license; The Dude can drive for you!
- Hauling - pickup and delivery of anything to anywhere, such as appliances to boxes, donations, furniture, junk, recycling, stuff, trash and yard debris, etc.
- Labor - You do the thinking, and The Dude will do the work your way!
- Landscape - I do basic cleanup and maintenance of residential and small commercial lots.
- Moving - The River City Dude crew of movers loads or unloads your moving truck, van or container.
The characters we deliver are the following:
- Friendly - You are important to The Dude!
- Honest - does what he says, says what he does
- Reliable - on-site, in-time and work will be completed
- Easygoing - practical policies, flexible procedures
- "Somewhat knowledgeable" - The Dude understands that to do the work is to know the job.
The River City Dude seeks to exceed your expectations in a friendly, efficient and trustworthy manner.
The River City Dude has been serving the greater Portland metropolitan area since May 7 2007 and edited in April 29, 2014 (Original, August 9, 2009).
Ask for more. Search "RiverCityDude" for more info and know the people you do business with. Avoid online scams and fraud by dealing locally with folks you can meet in person. The more Dude gets more done, pay as you go and nothing says thank you better than cash, help keep Portland weird, beautify your place in your own way and save this post email it to yourself for later consideration.
You may check us out on Facebook (Rivercitydude Man), Google+ (TheDudeRiverCity), LinkedIn (RiverCityDude), Pandora (RiverCityDudeRaido) and Twitter (RiverCityDude)."