|Sunday||9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Monday||9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
It’s free with no obligation to hire
About this pro
Carter Photography is not just a couple of people with cameras, and editing skills. We are a couple of dedicated professionals that are willing to work with you to capture the moments of life that seems to pass you by all to quickly. We want to capture your laughs, your tears, your joy, and your moments that you don't want to let go of and put them into tangible beautiful photos that you can admire for years to come. Here at Carter Photography we enjoy seeing the genuine laughs and smiles that come from the heart. We love seeing adults become kids again, and old love become new admiration. We enjoy seeing passion grow through out a photo session and families come together through the lenses of our cameras as we capture a glimpse of the lives that you live.
3 years in business
1 hire on Thumbtack
In the moment. Natural. Simply beautiful. If you're seeking quality pictures that haven't lost that genuine feel, I highly recommend Carter Photography! Their work is truly efficient and effective.Dec 7, 2017
Photos and Videos
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?~Photography: - We charge a flat rate photo session fee, $120. - We also require a $30 non-refundable booking fee, which is 25% of the session fee. So the remaining balance (75% or $90) will be due at the time of the session. - We do charge a travel fee for any area outside of a 30 mile radius of where we are located. The travel fee is $10 and then a $1 a mile. We charge the travel fee to assist on wear and tear as well as fuel costs for our vehicles. ~Digital Media Consulting/Social Media Marketing: - $320 per month of service - Digital art and additional creative skills if needed, price to be discussed during preliminary consultation. - We do charge a travel fee for any area outside of a 30 mile radius of where we are located. The travel fee is $10 and then a $1 a mile. We charge the travel fee to assist on wear and tear as well as fuel costs for our vehicles. Any transportation required for a distance traveled greater than 150 miles is to be covered and paid in full by the client.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?Our preferred, but not required, method is to set up a meeting prior to the session date. We would like for this meeting to take place at least a week before the session date to provide ample amount of time for preparation. During this meeting we will discuss ideas, locations, contracts, and any other open questions you may have. This will also be the time to pay the 25% non-refundable booking fee.
- What types of customers have you worked with?We have worked with all types of customers: from small churches to individuals. We are a family that believes that everyone has the right to have pictures done that they can enjoy. And companies that have just started should have the best opportunity to get their name out there and become the next big thing. We want to be able to work with as many people as we can in all walks of life, then so everyone can be their best.
Pacific Time Zone