At QuScient, we present our clients with accurate and unique data processing services. Data processing involves all the steps that are required to convert data into an electronic format from which information is inferable.
With our team of expert IT and business analysts, we analyze your data processing requirements, assess the level of process maturity, and develop or tweak data capture systems, work flows, and online QA tools. We create accurate and unique product lists (used or new) for online retail stores through intelligent and comprehensive Internet research, data mining, and data capture methods.
The key highlights of our service are the following:
* Categorizing products accurately
* Sourcing the exact title/name of a product, including manufacturer's name and model number/name
* Sourcing unique product identifiers, such as EAN (European Article Number) and UPC (Unique Product Code)
* Adding effective product descriptions that list vital features, such as keywords
* Using standardized naming conventions for product titles
* Employing a robust de-duping process verification of existing product database to avoid repetition
* Performing time-consuming tasks, such as mapping information for outdated products and adding specification details when sufficient product information is not available in raw source files
* Other data capture services include processing of the following:
- Sales and purchase orders
- Sales rebates
- Insurance claims
- Market research data