I have been doing remodeling and repair work for about 14 years, and I do quality and professional work. My goal isn't to make it rich on your job, but to see how much money I can save you while providing you with quality work.
I feel that the most important thing is to make friends and give very reasonable rates now, and the jobs, and the money will come in when you pass me on to your friends and family. I will not take on any job that I cannot do.
All I ask is for 1% of your faith and confidence, and before I am done, I will gain the other 99%. I also offer free estimates.