The state of California regulates the fees that a notary can charge for each signature. I adhere to those regulations.
- Acknowledgments -- $10.00
- Jurats -- $10.00
- Oaths and affirmations -- $10.00
- Powers of attorney -- $10.00
Traveling fees are not regulated by the state. They are in addition to the signature fee.
- Zone 1 -- $50.00 (Palm Springs, Desert Hot Springs, Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, Bermuda Dunes, Thousand Palms, Indio, Coachella, and Thermal)
- Zone 2 -- $75.00 (Mecca, Whitewater, and Morongo Valley)
- Zone 3 -- $ 100.00 (Cabazon, Yucca Valley, and Joshua Tree)
- Zone 4 - $ 150.00 (Twentynine Palms, Landers, Beaumont, Banning, and the Salton Sea area)