Introduction: Introduction: COVID-19 Update- Currently offering personal training and nutrition counseling virtually utilizing Skype, Facetime, or Zoom. I currently have 8 clients who I was training in person prior to this pandemic who are doing great with our current programming and accountability schedule. Read my reviews for further proof that virtual training is an effective and necessary means for staying fit and healthy right now. When restrictions are lifted and it is safe to train in person I will be offering private sessions in my beautiful backyard in the hills of Sherman Oaks.
I created Compleat Fitness in 2005 to share my experience and inspire others to live strong, healthy and passionate lives. My background in fitness and nutrition are the perfect blend to help you reach optimal health and wellness. I hold numerous certifications from the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN), USA Triathlon (USAT), Road Runners Club of America (RRCA), and Reiki Level 2 practitioner. I hold additional fitness certifications and experience in pre and post-natal, kettlebells, TRX suspension training, functional movement screening, corrective exercise, barefoot training, swimming coaching, Injury prevention, fat loss, and small group training.
The Compleat Fitness Approach has several key components. I believe in making simple adjustments over time that can be used for the rest of your life. Here is how I work:
- Keeping it simple; I focus on you and your goals.
- Being your guide; I will gently push you to reach your full potential. I encourage you to experience life on your own but will be present when you need a helping hand or extra accountability.
- Remaining flexible; I create programs based on what YOU need. What you need on your Monday workout may not be what you need on your Thursday workout.
- Teaching you to be self- reliant; I encourage you to plan for yourself and execute your goals.
- With nutrition coaching we focus on primary food; primary aspects of your life such as career, relationships, exercise, recovery, spirituality all impact your health as much as the food you put in your mouth.
- Teaching you to listen to your body, you will learn that food in itself is not inherently good or bad. The food you eat does have a powerful effect on your health, mood, thoughts and energy. When given the chance your body will identify the food that works best for you.
Each personal training package begins with a comprehensive fitness evaluation. By gathering information on your health history and current level of conditioning I develop a personalized training program tailored to meet your fitness goals. My training programs include a unique mixture of strength training, cardiovascular development, flexibility training and personal coaching. Nutrition counseling is optional as part of your fitness package.
Pay as you go: $130/ 60 min session
12 pack of 60 min sessions: $1440
30 day personal training and nutrition- 8 60-minute training sessions and 2 30-minute nutrition and/or lifestyle sessions; $960
Whether your main goal is healthy aging, losing fat, gaining muscle, healthy eating, recovering from an injury, or training for a triathlon or running event I have the knowledge, experience, and skills to provide a personalized program to get you there!