Introduction: I'm Alex, the founder of Roo which is a full-service concierge company intended to help lighten the load of busy parents, professionals, and really anyone with a to-do list.
I offer home organization, move management, help with all things holiday, small business personal assistance, general errands, helping to prepare expectant parents, postpartum support, light housekeeping, and quite a few other services.
I am based in Denver but am happy to travel across the Front Range (or work virtually if your project allows it!).
The Roo website lists out our full suite of services and offers a complimentary 20min consultation so we can get to know each other and the project's needs before committing to working together. I highly encourage you to take advantage of this!
A quick overview of Roo and why I do what I do:
I’ve always been passionate about organizing and finding effective and efficient solutions to make daily life easier. Once I became a parent, I realized even more so how important organized spaces and efficient systems are. I also realized how quickly the to-do list lengthens and how challenging it is to manage it all while also working a full-time job. So, I decided to start a company that's focused on eliminating as many to-do list tasks on as many to-do lists as possible. I'm extremely detail-oriented and would love to handle all those 'little things' for you, so you can instead focus on all the big things.
While I've created this business to focus on helping busy parents, I do recognize that people in all stages of life could often use a little help, which I'm more than happy to provide.
I can assist with:
• Decluttering and organizing your home and/or office
• Personal assistance tasks for small business owners and corporate professionals
• Moving services - packing, unpacking, and helping to set up and organize your new home
• Supporting the expecting parents with nesting projects such as nursery design and installation, home and nursery organization, registry building, etc.
• Supporting new parents during the postpartum period with anything they may need - groceries, meal prep, appointment accompaniment, etc.
• General errands, returns, donation drop-offs, etc.
• All things holiday! Decor set-up and take-down, stuffing and mailing holiday cards, sourcing and wrapping gifts, helping prep the home for hosting, etc.
As for me, I’m a mom and wife. I've lived in Denver for eleven years, met my husband 6.5 years ago, and we welcomed our daughter into our lives at the end of 2021. I have a varied background in start-ups, operations, consulting, retail, hospitality, and now, being a mom. I truly love working with people and pride myself on offering compassionate yet efficient support to meet you wherever you are in life.