Introduction: Property Manager Services are listed below.
Whether you’re are 20 or 200 miles away from your HOA or rental property, if you’re not able to check up on it regularly, you need to find someone you can trust to be the caretaker of your HOA, Property, and investment. Exercise patience when hiring a property manager and set a high standard. These are the people who will help select Vendors, make a decision with the HOA or property owners or tenants, and interact with your owners and renters should they have problems with maintenance requests or concerns.
It’s important that you hire a property manager with skills in multiple areas: communication, sales, administration, and technology. Paying more for a high-quality property manager can save you money in the long run by helping you avoid damages, problem tenants, and other troubles.
I welcome and encourage the opportunity to meet with the Board of Directors personally as an open discussion will further demonstrate how Beyondoffice Management is a different type of management company; a management company that meets and exceeds the needs of our Property owners and HOA.
Facility operations include a number of key duties and disciplines, such as:
1. Maintaining an inventory of physical assets and the management of those assets.
2. Tracking the maintenance of facilities and physical assets, from preventative maintenance to scheduled maintenance to emergency repairs.
3. Knowledge and use of computer systems for utilizing and managing facilities.
4. The creation, maintenance, and use of facility-specific manuals to assist with the processes, methods, equipment, and tools, as well as the maintenance schedules that must be adhered to manage a facility.
5. Management of maintenance staff, as well as consideration of how they can operate most efficiently.
6. Project management: given that the requirements of facility operations span so many disciplines, facility operators must be able to effectively define and prioritize needs, manage costs and procedures, and execute various management and maintenance projects simultaneously.
Consideration and implementation of sustainable practices.
Conducting risk management assessments and proposing and executing corrective measures.
Please find for your review the Property Management Fees and Services.
The monthly Fee for rent collection is 7%.
New Leasing Fee 30% of first month’s rent.
Background check, Cleaning, Lease, Monthly Service, etc.
BeyondOffice® specializes in Space Planning and Interior Design for
Our interior designers have over 20 years of experience. BeyondOffice’s mission is to design exceptional interiors that meet the client’s needs, budget, and expectations and that will ultimately improve the end-user's quality of life as it exists in the built environment.
Finish Selection Furniture Specifications,
Post Move Support Procurement Coordination,
Project Management Space Planning, Space Utilization & Optimization Sustainable Design, Strategic Facility Planning Tenant Finish Design, Workspace Management.