I have a Mercedes GLK and the driver seat was torn due to usage. After searching the Internet for a reasonable and professional upholstery I gave up because of the higher costs. Then I found Bdesign through Thumbtack.
Reasons why I love the people from Bdesign.
1. Theresa got back to be on next day and asked me for pictures of the damaged seat. After reviewing the pics she asked me a few questions about the material and gave me a quote adhoc.
2. The price was just perfect. I was quoted double and triple the amount she was asking for.
3. She accomadated my schedule and I was able to go in for the repair on a Sunday afternoon. She told me how long it was gonna take and I was glad to hear that it was a 2 hours job.
4. When i went to her shop she attended me immediately. She didn't have the matching vinyl material but offered me to order the material so I can go back next day to get it done or upgrade for extra dollars to matching leather.
5. The repair took exactly 2 hours. She called me and I went back.
6. Her work is magnificent. I had a full electrical, heated driver seat. After she was done she had me try out the electrical functions and the heat option to make sure that it works. It was just amazing.
Bdesign LLC is a blessing for all the upholstery repairs that need magical handwork. I have never experienced better customer service and such a professional work. This shop is an A++.
John did a bit of everything- tightening joints, reupholstery, repairing "sprung" springs and refinishing and everything was superb! Great service, very knowledgeable and friendly. I have already sent to more antique chairs with John for repair
We were so pleased with Scarlet's work on our chair. We inherited a very well used/loved antique chair and wanted to give it a new look and feel by re-upholstering it with a retro yellow performance velvet. Scarlet did an amazing job with this project which included a lot of detail work and tufting. We would highly recommend her work.
I had some very specific ideas of what I wanted when reupholstering my two wing chairs and sofa. It was not easy to find the fabric that I wanted but Chris kept searching and we finally found exactly the right fabrics. Everything is beautiful and I couldn't be happier with the finished results! Great job!!
I had never used an upholstery service before so when I found them on thumbtack I took a chance. They not only were fair and helpful but the sofa they repaired took only a week. I am thrilled with the way it turned and highly, highly recommend them.