We offer a free 30-day trial! Get your free 30-day trial at Tampa Florida Judo. If you want to learn the most effective and complete arts that blend takedowns, ground fighting, tradition, discipline and sport better than none other in the Tampa Bay Area, then Tampa Florida Judo is what you are looking for.
Tampa Florida Judo is the premier Judo club in the Tampa Bay Area. Right now, Tampa Florida Judo is offering you 30 days of free judo training and grappling training. Just give us a call, and we can get your started today.
We are the premier judo dojo in the Tampa, Florida area, and we are the home of head judo coach, Dr. Rhadi Ferguson. Dr. Ferguson is a 2004 Olympian, a 4-time national judo champion, an undefeated MMA fighter (Strikeforce veteran), a Brazilian Jiujitsu black belt, and was voted as one of the top 100 coaches in MMA by UFC Magazine.
Brief Bio of Dr. Rhadi Ferguson:
* Asst. Coach of 2009 US Grappling Team at World Championships (team won 1st place in the men's and women's sides in both Gi and No Gi)
* Head Coach 2009 World Championships (Bahamas)
* Head Coach 2009 Cadet World Championships (Bahamas)
* Coached 2-time Olympian Taraje Williams-Murray
* Coached 2008 Olympian Valerie Gotay
* Coached 2010 Youth Olympian Cynthia Rahming
* Served as Head Judo Coach For Bahamas Judo Federation (2009-present)
* Technical Consult for Bahamas Judo Federation
* Competed Internationally in Judo from 1998-2005
* Pan American Medalist in Judo