RN PAINTING
RN PAINTING

RN PAINTING

Offers remote services
Discounts available
Offers remote services
Discounts available
contact for price

Sorry this pro can’t do your job, but we know other pros who can.
Introduction: RN Painting is a local christian company serving Savannah GA that provides high quality painting. We are very customer friendly and will do whatever it takes to make you extremely happy and satisfied. God bless! We take great pride in our service and will always recommend what is best for your home and your finances. With RN Painting you will receive a 20% discount off Sherwin Williams Paint and Behr Paint at Home Depot.
Overview

Hired 22 times

Background checked

4 employees

6 years in business

Payment methods

Cash, Check, Venmo, Zelle

This pro indicated that they reviewed CDC safety guidelines for COVID-19 and pledged to do the following:

Maintain 6 feet of distance from customers

Wear masks during the job

Wear gloves during the job

Disinfect surfaces touched during the job

Featured Projects

56 photos

  • Exterior Project

    Exterior Painting

Reviews

Customers rated this pro highly for responsiveness, work quality, and professionalism.

Great 4.7

25 reviews

5
92%
4
0%
3
0%
2
4%
1
4%

Read reviews that mention:


pro avatar
Michael S.
May 25, 2018
·

Hired on Thumbtack

Hired on Thumbtack

Michael showed up as promised, worked until the job was done and did a terrific job. I’m already planning our next project with MB Painting.

Details: Home • Two-story building • After 1978 • Doors • One part of building • Less than 500 sq ft • Wood • Yes, I will supply the paint to the professional • Peeling / flaking paint • Water damage

RN PAINTING's reply
Thanks so much Michael. I look forward to another project with you
Exterior Painting
pro avatar
Blake K.
Feb 26, 2017
·

Hired on Thumbtack

Hired on Thumbtack

Michael did a fabulous job on our living room! He was very meticulous and took his time to provide an awesome paint job. I would recommend Michael to anyone. He provided a great price and quality is second to none. Blake Kidwell
RN PAINTING's reply
Thanks Blake
Interior Painting
pro avatar
Pamela M.
Jul 7, 2019
·

Hired on Thumbtack

Hired on Thumbtack

Mike did above and beyond what was asked. He does it all, for extra fee of course, if you opt for it, overall he is on it! He mowed, he cleaned up things he didn't have to, and really took good care of The Marinello's

Details: Home • 5 rooms • Walls • 8 - 10 feet • Repainting - color change • Excellent - clean and smooth • The painter • No, this is not new construction • No, I will move things out of the way myself

RN PAINTING's reply
Thanks Pam
Interior Painting
pro avatar
Joy A.
May 19, 2019
What an incredible job Michael did to the 7 bedrooms in my home. He is really good at attention to detail. You will not be disappointed with MB Painting.
RN PAINTING's reply
Thank you Joy
pro avatar
Grace K.
Apr 16, 2019
Very happy and pleased with the interior painting with MB Painting. My expectations were more than satisfied. I highly recommend Michael and his work.
RN PAINTING's reply
Thank you Grace
Credentials
Background Check

Michael Brumback

FAQs

  • What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?

    That everything is written down on a quote sheet and signed by both parties. I do require 25% on the front end to help cover the costs for paint. The other 75% will be paid after the completion of the project.

  • What is your typical process for working with a new customer?

    The first thing I do is establish a good rapport with my customer. Then I ask them exactly what do they want done, and do they have any specific ideas that I should know about. During and after the project I will always make sure were are on the same page. I always like my customers to feel free to ask me any questions if they are not sure about something.

  • What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?

    My brother in law was a professional painter for over 30 years. I worked along side of him for over 10 years and learned so much from him. I also watch a lot of youtube videos to continue my education.

Not what you’re looking for?

No problem: we have pros for every job.