|Sunday||7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.|
|Monday||7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.|
|Friday||7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.|
Cinamon and Friends Entertainment
About this pro
Ms. Damita was excellent, very sweet to do business with! I am very pleased and happy with her service. The cost of her work, all worth it all the way around. Kids were happy and absolutely enjoyed her face painting art, balloon arts and Mr. Mouse at the end of her session. She is very punctual and professional. No doubt I’ll be using her services in the future. I don’t add any pictures because I don’t have them yet (from the photographer) and this is an early rating I am giving, but being a picky person like me, who wants her money to pay for quality?... you can trust this honest rating. 🙂Dec 31, 2017Verified
Cinnamon was great. It was a last minute event and she really came thru. She was able to paint a huge range of designs and was excellent at interacting with kids and adults alike. I would highly recommend her.May 18, 2016Verified
What a delightful person! Miss Cinamon was great with all the children. This was a last minute hire when the weather was too cool for the planned event. Miss Cinamon came in and entertained 12 young children with her magical balloon making. She was very gracious to make some extra balloons before she left as the guest of honor, a 2 year old boy seemed to delight in making the balloons 'pop'. I am sure we will use her again. Thank you Miss Cinamon!May 16, 2016Verified
She best I use her last year this year and I probably use her next year my daughter loves her 👍🏻May 27, 2015Verified
Damita was absolutely perfect for my National Children's Event. The kids loved her! Her performance had kids lined up the entire time she was there. She was extremely sweet and professional. She arrived on time and even stayed after a little because she had so much fun. We enjoyed her services so much, we will definitely be calling her back for next year! Some adults even had her make something with the balloons because they were so good!Jun 9, 2014Verified
Photos and Videos
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?I have come to know and work with a host of fellow entertainers in which I pow wow with. In this business, networking is key.
- How did you get started doing this type of work?Like many of my fellow hard-working Americans, I was down-sized during the dreadful recession in '07. I had been clowning somewhat since '04 and decided to make it a more meaningful source of income until I could bounce back into the job market. Well, I enjoyed it sooooo much and grew the business so that after all these years I have not had to bounce back into the corporate world too much. I soon discovered another side of my gift of laughter and enjoyment to make others smile. How can anyone not love a career where they can clown around on the job all day and not get in trouble!!!!
- What types of customers have you worked with?My job consists of at least 75% Clowning and Costumed themes (performing face paining and balloon art) the other 25% utilizes me as a non-costumed Balloon Twister and Face Painting Artist.