About I offer music lessons!
- Suzuki style approach for young children available
- combination of methods used, as appropriate to each student - emphasis on tone development, posture, technique, and musicianship
- unique approach for each student
- traditional old time, Irish, and Bluegrass repertoire
- discussion and usage of techniques appropriate for each style such as double stops, slides, and bowings
- incorporated improvisation techniques
- development of improvisation techniques of various styles including Irish, jazz, rock, blues, and old time
- techniques include bowings, improvising over a melody, development of solos, and listening skills
- improvisation lessons are available for violin, viola, and cello on any level
Visit my website for my biography and music clips!