I would be more than happy to assist people with academic music disciplines that they study. The topics of discussions cover the following areas:
* Music Analysis
* Counterpoint in Composition
* Tonal Harmony and Voice Leading
* Keyboard Harmony, Along with its Baroque-Based Figured Bass Techniques
* Choral Analysis and Harmonization
* Post-Tonal Analysis, etc.
Through the initial discussion, usually, we touch the areas that cause a problem for the student at the time being, and then accurately build an appropriate plan for the lessons.
The goal for our meetings would be to broaden the student's understanding of the problematic subjects of study.
Somerville, MA 02144
- Email verified
- Facebook verified