We make it a priority to enhance our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code and new tax regulations by attending frequent tax seminars.
Businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year. Stop by and speak to one of the CPA in our office to learn about our strategies to minimize your taxes.
We recommend tax saving strategies that help you with the following:
- grow and preserve assets by keeping uncle Sam out of your pockets
- defer income, so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later
- reduce taxes on your income, so you keep more of what you make
- reduce taxes on your estate, so your family keeps more of what you've made
- reduce taxes on your gifts, so you can give more
- reduce taxes on your investments, so you can grow your wealth faster
- reduce taxes on your retirement distributions, so you can retire in style
Here's just a few of the tax saving strategies we use. The following are:
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower bracket
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home. Remember, we work for you not for the IRS. Many of our clients save many times the fee in reduced tax liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.
Here's what you get with our part-time CFO services. The following are:
- Developing internal control policy and procedure for smooth operation
- Business and compliance SOX 404 and 302 certification
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business. So, you have less surprises and more control over the money.
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans.
- The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your business.
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
- Training and managing your accounting staff
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Profitability analysis by service or product line
- Tax planning and saving strategies
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals