Introduction: Before you begin reading the profile introduction, please do check out my reviews on Google. In the Google search engine, type 'Rockstar Coordinators' which will show you my business profile. Thank you!
Putting together a wedding and then coordinating it is a daunting task and it is something I just cannot sugarcoat for you. That is the reality! If you are a looking for a serious and professional Day-of-Wedding Coordinator, you can stop your search now.
Rockstar Coordinators provides day-of-wedding/event coordination on-site and/or are remotely available. Coordination is in our company name and we excel at it!
What services do we provide?
- Detailed timeline/itinerary creation for the wedding day.
- Full day (10 hours or more) on-site day-of-wedding coordination.
- Thorough end-to-end vendor management.
- Day-of wedding party processional management.
- Unlimited communication and consultation with the bride/groom.
- Liaison between you and your vendors for the entirety of the event.
- Supervising set-up and break down of the venue/decoration(s).
- Guest management/coordination.
- Transportation assistance.
- Much more!!!
We are also available for hire if a venue requires a day-of coordinator. You can manage your own timeline/itinerary and have us on site for execution. For Marylanders, if you are getting married at Belmont Manor & Historic Park, please reach out. They require a wedding coordinator and we are well experienced in coordinating weddings at that venue.
If you are looking to hire a day-of wedding coordinator for Pakistani, Indian (including Sikh), Bangladeshi and Irani weddings, we are very familiar with the process of putting them together and all the cultural events that are part of the whole wedding day. Feel free to reach out for more details!
Count on us! We under charge and over deliver. Your event success is primary and the paycheck is secondary. Allow us to roll up our sleeves and get to work. You will be pleased with our "Rockstar" service.