Welcome to Solve It!
We are St. Louis’s Premier Math Tutoring and Math Competitions Training Center.
If you are looking for the absolute highest quality of math homework help, test prep, or contest training, you’ve come to the right place! We offer all of our services both in person and online to help you master any subject in 7-12+ math. We provide math homework help, math test prep for the ACT, SAT, AP Calculus and Statistics and more, and training for competitions such as the AMCs and MATHCOUNTS.
Many tutoring services claim to have "the best" tutors. Unfortunately, these tutors are usually nothing more than smart local college students/graduates who have no training, and little if any tutoring experience. This is NOT how we work at Solve It!
We employ two types of tutors:
1. Highly skilled mathematicians and educators who, in addition to possessing excellent initial qualifications, had to pass Igor’s rigorous selection and training process.
• Extensive prior math tutoring/teaching experience
• Deep and comprehensive understanding of 7-12+ math
• Completion of a 20-hour training program on all of the best practice teaching methods that Igor has spent 30,000+ hours refining
• A teaching philosophy centered around the belief that the best way to learn math is to focus on deep intuitive understanding rather than memorization
• A serious desire to work at Solve It! for years to come and help us make America's math education great again!
2. The very best of Igor’s own current and former students
• Having spent years personally tutoring and training with Igor, each student has an intimate knowledge of Igor's best-practice teaching methods and an exceptionally deep understanding of secondary math.
• Because of all the work they have completed with Igor, our tutors have all had perfect scores on their ACT/SAT math, SAT math subject tests, and AP Calculus BC, as well as passed the AMC 10 or 12.
• They were top students in their school and usually among the top math students in their state. Each tutor has developed a deeper intuitive understanding of math than any of their peers, as well as the vast majority of high school math teachers.
Each new student is carefully paired with the Solve It! tutor who will best match his or her needs, schedule, budget, and personality.