I am a media specialist for 30 years. I create arts and media, story boards and media campaigns.
If you have need for assistance in any form of media, contact me through my email. Let me know your needs and Ill get back to you with some direct and concrete answers on what to do and where to get the work you need done.
I produce most work myself, but sometimes, "need" may mean I need it right now" and often scheduling becomes an issue. The media I produce is full package, graphic artwork, photography, video, editing, writing and directing, computerized voice over (very human), DVD publishing, Electronic books and brochures.
My clients enjoy my following through and attention to detail, budgeting work and quality. This is the place to start and I can get back to you usually in hours but at least the next day. You can try the phone number provided and leave a message, dont expect an answer right off although you might get lucky.
A message will get you a call back within the hour, unless Im out shooting digital film. We are located in South Hadley, Massachusetts.
Tips for media needs:
* On the web, getting listed has simple basic rules, getting clicks, even simpler, and the third click you should have them in your shopping cart and processing your order. Anyone can create good presents on the web knowing the basics.
* Collecting an email list is easy, even without phishing, people are easily convinced to trade for something in return even if it's just right to make the next click.
* When you advertise, get the name of your product out and upfront and as much as possible, even if it means repeating the name over and over until folks are sick of it.
* Bang it into your audiences' head where they can buy it, reinforce the fact, repeat over and over.
* Relate your product to other subjects.
* Make your website relevant. Tell your audience what you sell, why, how it works, how its made. Explain everything. Dont fill your web site with photos, fill it with content. Have presence on You Tube, Facebook, and Twitter, let them look for your photos there.
* With the web today a company can be present in a lot of places that people will visit, make sure youre there to build familiarity and remember all links point to you.
* Know the rules, upbeat, light, fair use, attraction, promises fulfilled, be there, again and again, Rome wasnt built in a day, but it was burnt in one.
* Think your age, don't think for the others, get thinkers from every age.
* TV media, best, now youve got a pointer to your web, and your web pointing at your programming.
Dont forget its free and secrets.