This is an exciting timing to learn fun and easy Chinese!
- Quality-oriented, fun, group classes are designed for beginners who want to "have a taste" of this popular, musical and very useful language; higher level group classes are also available for intermediate and advanced students who want to improve and polish their Chinese skills! All ages and all levels are welcome!
- Teaching is based on the most popular, top three Mandarin Chinese textbooks (Chinese Made Easy, Contemporary Chinese, New Practical Chinese Reader, using Pinyin system and simplified Chinese characters).
- Exciting, informative, fun and supportive group classes are available for beginners, intermediate and advanced learners.
- A one-on-one interactive language study includes conversational Chinese and advanced training in Chinese reading and writing.
- A personal, business and traveling Chinese will be crafted to your needs.
- Quality is the focus! If you are not serious about learning Chinese, please don't waste time to make phone calls. I take care of serious and motivated students only! Thank you!
Small group fee:
To join a very effective, quality and fun group class with limited seats to 5-8 students only, each student pays $20 per hour and $40 for the 2-hour session.
One-on-one fee in Manhattan:
My lowest one-on-one rate is $80 per hour and $160 for the 2-hour session.
One-on-one fee in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn:
If you want to travel to my learning center for an individual lesson, my lowest one-on-one rate is $50 per hour and $100 for the 2-hour session.
Group classes are available in various Manhattan locations during weekdays and weekends, from 12 p.m. to 9 p.m. You are welcome if you are sincere and serious about what you want to learn and accomplish! Please choose the closest location to you, and let me know your preferred time to join in a group.