6. Movers-For-A-Cause Moving Labor & Relocation Assistance Specialists
- 10 years in business
- 606 hires on Thumbtack
- Serves Paramus, NJ
"I moved cross-country (more than 2,500 miles) for a new job and they handled essentially everything.
Below are just a few key items that made my moving experience enjoyable:
1) All boxes were accounted for and intact upon delivery (i.e., no broken mirrors or glassware, no scratched furniture, etc.)
2) Pricing was accurate and up-front (no hidden fees, etc.). Various payment methods made it more convenient too.
3) Communication was always there and constant. Reggie answered all of my questions and took the time to explain to me the overall process.
(Bonus: They notified me a few days prior to their arrival at final destination, so that I can make adequate arrangements beforehand.)
4) Friendly, courteous, and approachable demeanor.
5) Timeliness (always on time) and efficiency of pick-up and delivery. The crew was in and out and carried my items without damaging my furniture against walls or dropping boxes.
Overall, Reggie and Movers-For-A-Cause have left a very positive impression on me. For these reasons, they come highly recommended.
Should you need moving assistance (as I did) don’t risk it with our companies or pay extra — go with the pro’s at Movers-For-A-Cause."