Sway Records Inc.
Responds within a day
Serves Trenton, NJ
31 years in business
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
Technician and studio time is $55 an hour. First-time client special $30 an hour. Recording, producing, composing, and mixing is customized to each client’s project budget.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
1. Recording project initial consultation. 2. Recording project down payment or studio payment required upon booking (online or in person). 3. Recording project or studio time implementation. 4. Mixing and/or finalizing recording project to clients’ likings. 5. Client’s satisfaction and follow-up phone conference
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
1. Certified guitar musician with over 30 years of experience in the professional music industry. 2. Over 30 years of touring professionally both nationally and internationally. 3. Over 30 years of experience as a music producer, composer, and mixer. 4. Working over 30 years with well-known artists such as Carl Thomas, Nelly, and City High. 5. Over 30 years working and training in various states and countries such as New York City, Los Angeles, Australia, London, Germany, Jamaica, and Iceland.