"-Do Residential electrical work such as
trouble shooting and Install, deinstall, energize and de-energize 208/120 power distribution whips from low voltage 225 amp panels as required.
Consistent with specifications and local electrical codes.
- Monitor power reading to all customer's equipment, troubleshoot electrical systems and components when faults occur to ensure continuous operations. prepare and respond to after-hours as needed.
- Conducting advanced repair and maintenance of automated equipment including, Electrical, such as conveyors, gearboxes, contactors, circuit breakers, and switches. Worked with 24V control as well as 110V and 220V. Also with 480V, 3-phase power distribution systems, motors, variable frequency drives and servo drives. Interpret schematics, ladder diagram, and blue prints.
- Configuring new equipment and monitoring the operations to ensure that proper performance levels are sustained. Also coordinate the problem solving and repairs resulting from observing variances between the machine operation and the defined equipment specification. Perform job related task and always follow established safety procedures.
- - Do testing, calibration, and repairs of pneumatic, electrical, mechanical and electronic. Tasks also include repairs and preventive maintenance and other power driven rotating equipment. Repairs and preventive maintenance to be performed in conformance with established standards.
- Do work of AC and DC, 24V / 240 / 480V electrical systems.
- Install Water Heater, Ceiling Fans,
- also install DirecTV and repair AC unit."