Are you looking to make an upgrade or addition to your home? Kilbury Construction covers all phases of construction regarding home remodeling and renovation. With more than 25 years of contracting experience, you can count on us for quality service and making your home a place you love to live.
Kilbury Construction proudly serves the Rochester and Monroe County area with premiere home improvements and remodeling. For any project from design phase to completion, we promise to get the job done on time, on budget, and to your personal satisfaction.
Kilbury Construction offers these services:
Whether it be interior or exterior, we can make your home look brand new. You will never need to worry about damage to your personal items, home, or property!
We use only the highest quality materials and techniques when repairing and finishing a basement. Our estimates are always accurate when it comes to labor, materials, and turnaround costs. We can easily take care of repairs as well as create a pleasant atmosphere in just about any basement.
* Kitchen and Bath Remodeling
We have access to all the most modern kitchen and bathroom styles, as well as the technical experience required to recreate any theme of interest to you! Our company only uses the best materials in order to ensure long term durability.
Blanket Batts and Rolls, Concrete Block Insulation, Foam Board, and Spray Foam Insulation and Blow In.
* Deck and Fence Construction
Attached Decks, Detached Decks, Wrap-Around Decks, Multilevel Decks, Side Yard Decks, Pool or Spa Decks, Entryway Decks, Outdoor Dining Decks, and Rooftop Decks.
* Windows and Doors
Do you need a new window or door installed? Let us do the work for you!
* Handyman Services
- Home Repairs such as repair and patching your drywall and ceilings and even repairing your tile flooring, hardwood flooring, stairs, and railings
- Minor Electrical Work: installation of new ceiling fan or light fixture
- Minor Plumbing Repairs: leaky faucets and toilets or new faucet or fixtures in your bathroom
- Installing Grab Bars, Handles, and Other Safety Features
- Door and Window Replacement
- Sliding Glass Door Repair or Replacement
- Installing Decorative Trim, Crown Molding, and Chair Rails
- Replace Hardware on Cabinets and Furniture
- Fixing Loose Hinges and Hardware
- Deck Cleaning and Staining
- Putting Up Shelving
- Installing Weather-Stripping
With a knowledgeable team with years of experience and the extensive services, let Kilbury Construction help you build, fix, repair, or remodel a part of your home into something you will love.