I do the following, including boiler and furnace repairs:
* Read blueprints or technical diagrams
* Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems
* Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers
* Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
* Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
* Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electric Code
* Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment
Inside electricians maintain and repair large motors, equipment, and control systems in businesses and factories.
I offer my high knowledge of electrical systems to help facilities run safely and efficiently. Also, I can install the wiring for businesses and factories that are being built. To minimize equipment failure, as an inside electrician, I often perform scheduled maintenance.
Residential electricians install wiring and troubleshoot electrical problems in peoples' homes. Those who work on new-home construction install outlets and provide access to power where needed. Those who work in maintenance and remodeling typically repair and replace faulty equipment. For example, if a circuit breaker repeatedly trips after being reset, electricians determine the reason and fix it.