Some of the many legal documents I can notarize are listed below:
* Loan Documents
* Advance Healthcare Directives
* Vital Records Copy Requests
* DMV Ownership Transfers
* Powers of Attorney
* Adoption Paperwork (including doctor statements)
* Wills (must be prepared by an attorney)
* Estate Plans
* Statements of Financial Support
* Grant Deeds, Quitclaim Deeds, etc.
* Subordination Agreements
* Trust Documents, Including Certifications of Trust
* Travel Affidavits (for one parent traveling out of the country with a minor child) and many more documents
I am commissioned by the state of Oregon. I will come to your location in the Portland metro area close to downtown Beaverton, OR. Cash, checks or PayPal payments are accepted.
I am a bilingual notary; Hablo Espanol. I do translations.
I am not an attorney. I am not a lawyer, a solicitor, a barrister or a counselor at law. I am not qualified to give you legal advice or to assist you with tax, immigration, criminal or Social Security matters.
I cannot represent you in a contested hearing, go to court with you, or represent you in a legal matter.