I am a Journeyman Carpenter with 11+ years of experience.
I provide General Contractor Services & Handyman/Repair Services at competitive rates.
Professional service with jobs done right the first time. Before I started working for myself, I worked for a high end construction company in a high-end area prior to that I worked for a company that worked with Home Owners' Groups.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Drywall Repair, Patch and Texture
- Finish Carpentry \ Trim Work
- Rough Carpentry \ Framing
- Rough and Finish Plumbing
- Knowledge of FEMA Floodplain Issues
- Tile Install
- Phone Line & Interior Jack Installs
- Cable Line Install & TV Setup
- Appliance Installations
- Custom Mantles
- Interior/Exterior Painting
- Decks, Patios, Steps
- Window and Door Installation
- Misc. Repairs, Installations and more.
Call or email for questions and quotes.
No job too small!
I am dependable, professional, personable and can provide references.
To date, Ive had 100% satisfaction from my customers and some work is viewable, in person, in Shady Cove.
I work on concrete, foundation, patios, walkways, curbs, gutters, retaining walls, stamp concrete, and exposed concrete. I do all types of concrete, but I specialize in stamped and custom concrete. I can also do sets and forms, and Ive been doing concrete for 32 years.