MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER – Philadelphia, PA: Kyle is an award-winning motivational speaker and author with a background in magic and illusion performance. Kyle learned early on that he was losing his hearing and would eventually become 75% deaf. Told that he would not be able to achieve his goals or dreams, it inspired him to prove them wrong. Kyle has since gone on to excel at school, winning a full scholarship, dean’s list and graduating Cum Laude. He is the author of several books and over 500 articles for various publications world-wide. He uses his background in magical performance to add something special in his programs that other speakers can’t. This enables is speeches to stand out and be retained better by his audiences.
He offers interesting, interactive and innovational keynotes, speeches, classes, performances for businesses, churches and schools. His speeches foster learning with proven results.
Just a few of the award-winning topics Kyle can present:
- Triumph Over Challenge - A talk that centers around the fact that although each of us is faces each day with trials and tribulations and challenges, we have choices to make. GIVE UP or GET UP. Be BITTER or be BETTER. This talk shows you important life lessons in how to handle challenges and how to triumph over them. How to live a better and more fulfilled life. Perfect for students, adults and corporations/employees.
- Balance/Kindness/Gratitude - This talk centers on what Kyle feels are the 3 main areas in everyone's life that suffers the most. It teaches (through effective stories and life lessons) how to 1) find balance in your life 2) how random acts of kindness can change the world and 3) how an attitude of gratitude can make a huge impact.
- Anti-Bullying/Empowerment - Schools and corporate level. How you treat people in the workforce. Empowerment of self and company. How it effects personal/corporate growth
- Positive Thinking - Empower yourself and others. How a positive attitude can be learned and what is gained from it
- Leadership/Goal Setting - The skills needed to overcome obstacles on the road to acquiring goals and achieving success (school, life, work)
- Body Language - Affects interactions in life in a positive or negative way. Understand what body language says and how it is conveyed. Examples of proper body language and how it impacts interactions and the sales process
- Creativity in the Workplace - Everyone has the ability to be creative. Learn the stumbling blocks. Learn direct techniques that anyone can apply to become a creative thinker
An array of topics suitable for any event
Duration - half hour to full 2 hour keynote session.
Contact Kyle today to find out how he can add value to your event.