We offer full-service property management, serving the Pocono region of North East Pennsylvania.
Our services include advertisement, tenant services, consultation for rental owners, online web portals for owners, property turnover, rent collection, maintenance, repairs, etc.
* Property will be photographed.
* Property will be advertised on a multitude of the most actively visited websites including but not limited to 2Baileys, TeamPocono, Truilla, Hotpads, Facebook, Youtube, etc.
* Rental listing will be placed on Pocono Mountains Association of Realtors MLS (Multiple Listing Service).
* Lockbox will be placed on property for outside office (agents) showings. All showings will be recorded.
* Answer phone calls and email inquires about vacancies
* Show vacant properties to potential tenants
* Accept rental applications
* Run compilation credit report, employment verification and rental history check on all potential tenants
* Screen rental applications for inconsistencies (check local tax records)
* Accept initial rents and deposits
* Sign and explain the rental agreement to tenant
* Sign property condition checklist during move in with tenant
* Give required disclosure forms
Consultations services to rental owner:
* Comparative rental market analysis
* Provide owners tasks to convert property to rental legally (Township Rules and Regs!)
* Provide owners with consultation during lease and Rent to Own offers
Online web portal for owners to allow them to:
* Update personal and property information
* View multiple financial documents for your rental properties
* View various association forms
* View various township forms
* View hit counts (number of potential renters/buyers looking at your home)
* View important information about community bylaws and much more
* View work orders
* Update banking and direct deposit information
* Negotiate new lease with tenant to re-rent
* Sign property condition checklist during move out with tenant
* Provide owner with estimate of rent ready
* Collect rents when due
* Promote and establish auto draft and electronic payment accounts (scheduled for 1st Qtr. 2011)
* Sign and send rent receipts
* Maintain rent-collection records
* Collect late rents and charges
* Prepare late rent notices
* Serve late rent, pay or quit, and unlawful detainer notices
* Serve rent increase and tenancy termination notices
* Deposit rent collections in bank (local banks only)
* Conduct quarterly drive-by inspections
* Provide monthly report of maintenance, repairs, and utility expenses to owner
* Give rental violation notices when applicable
* Order the cleaning of hallways and entryways and other common areas (multi-units and apartment buildings only)
* Replace light bulbs in common areas (multi-units and apartment buildings only)
* Order the cleaning of stairs, decks, patios, façades and sidewalks (multi-units and apartment buildings only)
* Order the cleaning of garage oils on pavement (multi-units and apartment buildings only)
* Order the cleaning of garbage and debris on grounds (multi-units and apartment buildings only)
* Accept tenant complaints and repair requests
* Inform owner of maintenance and repair needs
* Categorize and maintain written log of tenant complaints
* Any repair completed by ourselves or by the home warranty company is included in monthly rent.
* Any remodeling or major repair supervision is not included in the monthly maintenance fee.
* Provide his/her phone number to tenants as an emergency contact number. Within reason, Manager should be able to respond at any time to an emergency (24 hours).
* Meet or call the owner weekly (or monthly) to consult on the job priorities and give updated reports on status of residents and management priorities (multi-units and apartment buildings only)
* Submit weekly/monthly time sheets to owner detailing activities, materials purchased and receipts (multi-units and apartment buildings only)