What components do you need for a home theater system?
It takes more than a big TV to recreate the experience of a movie theater. You will need to start with the TV or video projector and screen, of course, but you’ll likely need other items, such as:
- A home theater receiver to process the surround sound system
- Cable or satellite box if you want connection to networks
- Video source (4K media players, Blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, etc.)
- Subwoofer, soundbars and speakers positioned strategically around the room
- Comfortable seating and lighting
Contact home theater installation professionals who can help you decide which equipment you should buy and set up in your home theater.