What is considered a long-distance move in Phoenix?
For some moving companies, 100 or 400 miles is the cutoff for local moves — anything longer is considered long-distance. With that in mind, here are some examples of long-distance moves from Phoenix:
- Moving from Phoenix to Seattle
- Moving from Phoenix to Dallas
- Moving from Phoenix to Chicago
- Moving from Phoenix to Albuquerque
- Moving from Phoenix to San Diego
Depending on the moving company, some moves that occur within Arizona’s state lines could be considered long-distance moves as well. For example, moving from Phoenix to Tucson (which is a little more than 100 miles) may be considered a long-distance move.
If you need help planning your move and figuring out the cost, contact the top movers in Phoenix.