What questions should you ask wedding DJs?
To ensure you hire the best DJ for your wedding, ask these questions:
- Are you available on my wedding date?
- How much do you charge, and how do you set your prices?
- What’s included in your rate (e.g., set up, clean up, etc.)?
- How many weddings have you played at?
- Do you have any references I can contact?
- What kind of music do you specialize in?
- Do you provide your own equipment, sound system, speakers, etc.?
- Do you provide any other services (e.g., photo booth, lighting, etc.)?
- Can guests request songs?
- Will you accept a “Do Not Play” list?
- How early would you arrive at the venue to set up?
- Do you take breaks throughout the event? If so, how many and for how long?