Robert Donnellan has been a licensed and insured general contractor for 16 years in SC and NC.
Qualifications and Skills:
* construction supervisor
* multiskilled hands-on contractor with more than 18 years of experience in all phases of building construction and working with the tools
* particularly skilled in kitchen and bath renovations, to include restoration work, where multiple projects are going on simultaneously and require supervision and direction; maintains a team environment and delivers a quality finished product to owners
* personally skilled in the installation of kitchen cabinets, bathroom renovations and remodels, to include walk-in tile showers, tub and shower replacements, tile floors, new fixture installations, as well as tile and hardwood floors; interior trim and high-end finish work, to include crown moldings, wainscoting, interior columns, tray ceilings, wall niches, drywall repairs, fireplace surrounds, and stairs; installation of interior and exterior doors and windows
* strong ability to interpret and implement blueprint plans and specifications, to include direction and supervision of personnel
* ability to create a team environment in the management and supervision of all trades to deliver a superior product, on time and within budget
* skilled in the installation of tile floors and walk-in showers
* owns the proper equipment to complete any project, to include wet saws and a tool trailer full of tools to complete and project, from framing to finish trimming
My objective is to be the the top-notch building contractor. I'm seeking a position with a forward-thinking company, where quality craftsmanship, dedication to the scope of the overall project, conscientiousness of time restraints, budget costs, and the ability to deliver a superior product still matter.
References and completed job photos are available at your request.
Academic and Specialized Training Credentials:
* Associate's Degree in Business, Morse Business College Head, CT
* Licensed General Contractor (NC and SC) 1997 to 2014
* Military Training, Honorable Discharge; United States Army, 3 years