9. Rita's Rockin' Cleaning
- 17 years in business
- Serves Austin, TX
"The following are just a few of the things I do for my clients every time I darken their doors:
* Moving all furniture that can easily be moved to clean underneath (or at least running a duster underneath to get the dust bunnies that have collected)
* Dusting/wiping down all baseboards and trim (every visit)
* All the small appliances and other countertops items are moved out of the way, counters wiped down, and everything wiped down and put back. (Is there any other way to do it?)
* Opening cabinets and drawers to clean the little crumbs that collect along the inner edge.
* Going back over bathrooms, kitchens, etc. and polishing up what has just been scrubbed to make it shine!
* Dusting all blinds and ceiling fans (every visit)
* Making beds (with new linens laid out)
* Tossing all dirty linens, towels, rugs, etc. into the wash and starting it before I leave
* Not just simply running a duster around your items but actually picking each one up and dusting them individually
* Wiping down all your shampoo bottles, etc. before I put them back into your bath/shower -- exactly where I found them but neater (Again, why put something dirty back onto something that's just been cleaned? That just makes no sense to me.)
We do much more that is too many to list.
We use all-natural homemade ingredients that actually work!"