9. Mom's Lovin' and Walkin' Pet Care
"I will perform such duties as walking your dog(s), clean litter box for miss kitty, take your pet shopping at Pet Smart, drive pet to his/her doctor's appointment. I will be your stay-at-home pet mom. I have a master's of science in agriculture and a BS in animal science/nutrition.
I have rescued many dogs and cats from the streets or shelters that would have met an untimely, painful end living on the street or have been euthanized on a "shelter". 99% were subsequently and successfully placed for adoption. Oh, the other 1%? They stayed with me or with a close family member for their life."