What can concrete contractors do?
Concrete contractors can build foundations, structures, driveways, concrete storm drains, raise or level concrete patios and much more. They can handle every step of the process, starting with framing the mold that the concrete is poured into. They then cut, assemble and tie together the rebar, giving the concrete its tensile strength. Finally, they pour the concrete in, mixing and conditioning it to ensure it cures properly. They will also take steps to ensure that no air pockets are trapped within it.
If you have a project that requires the help of a concrete contractor, reach out to one today to get a price estimate.
How much does it cost to redo a concrete driveway?
Here are some examples of average costs:
- The national average cost to hire a concrete specialist is $2,750, but that price can vary greatly depending on the work needed to repair and resurface your concrete driveway, the square footage of the project, current costs of concrete, and regional labor rates.
- Driveway contractors average $2-$3 per square foot to smooth and resurface your asphalt driveway.
- Resurfacing concrete driveways averages $3-$10 per square foot. Pricing can depend on repairs needed, project size and geographic location.
- Nationally, the average cost for resurfacing a 500-square-foot driveway ranges from $2,000 to $5,000.
- Sealant for a concrete drive can cost $20-$80 per gallon.
- Sealant for an asphalt drive averages 25 cents per square foot.