Subudhi Tech identifies, troubleshoots and analyzes computer-related issues; determines appropriate course of action; and conducts repairs, modifications and upgrades internal components and peripherals as needed.
Our services include the following:
* Format hard drives: Determine appropriate file system FAT, FAT32, NTFS and install and configure operating systems, patches and upgrades, including Windows Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, 2000 Professional, Windows NT 4.0, and older OS.
* Clone hard drive: HDD to HDD, HDD to SSD (Norton Ghost, Acronis)
* Install and configure software applications and electronic mail systems
* Maintain and configure AVAYA phone systems
* Install Network Interface Cards NICs, IP addresses, WINS, and DNS configurations. Operate, and maintain Local Area Network LAN connectivity using TCP/IP protocol (IPV4 & IPV6)
* Service and maintain microcomputer systems: inspect, clean, test, run scandisk, defragment hard drives, and update antiviral and antimalware programs to maintain performance and security
* Support acquisition, operational and disposal phases throughout program life cycles
* Very experienced in a wide variety of software packages, including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Norton Utilities/Norton SystemWorks
* Set up MX records and DNS pointer records using cPanel
* Set up new POP, IMAP, Google Apps, business email accounts and edited existing mailbox configuration such as passwords, user names, etc. using cPanel and Google Apps Business
* IT consultant with a diversified background over the past six years. Additional experience includes system administrator, and deploying and maintaining small business network for multiple clients
* Expert with technical communication, problem solving, website maintenance, e-commerce database management, webpage programming, graphic design and administrative experience and much more!