I'm a freelance historical, genealogical, and fine arts researcher and editor.
I served as a consultant to curators and exhibit design teams.
My partial list of clients include the following:
* Sumpter Priddy III Inc.
* Fine Arts and Antiques, Alexandria, VA
* Chipstone Foundation, Milwaukee, WI
* The First Freedom Foundation, Richmond, VA
* Maymont Foundation, Richmond, VA
* Agecroft Hall, Richmond, VA (Director -- Agecroft History Project, 1990)
* University of Virginia, School of Architecture (Guest lecturer)
* VCU School of the Arts and School of Architectural History
I edit and proofread text generated by the Virginia General Assembly including resolutions, proposed bills, amendments, and enrolled material.
I am interested in helping people achieve effective and accurate communication.