When we engaged Cindy Kern of Cindy Marie Photography (cindymariephoto.com) to photograph our wedding, we got a wonderful photographer – and so much more.
• Cindy worked with us on price and the shots we wanted to capture, making suggestions for the Shot List and confirming what we wanted the day before the wedding.
• She arrived early to the venue to photograph the cake, flowers, and location.
• When things got hectic at our small, DIY wedding, Cindy cheerfully pitched in to help put flowers on the cake and boutonnieres in the lapels of the groom and best man.
• During the ceremony, she was discreet and unobtrusive, yet managed to capture interesting and unexpected angles of the ceremony.
• After the ceremony, she skillfully arranged the wedding party photos and kept things moving so no one had time to get restless.
• Within a week, she provided us with a flash drive containing beautifully edited photographs of our wedding, along with a release form granting us permission to share her photos.
Cindy was easy to work with, professional yet relaxed, upbeat and unflappable.
My husband and I happily recommend Cindy Marie Photography to photograph any size wedding, especially intimate affairs like ours.