Final Touch Interiors believes in setting the standard for what a painting company should be for customers. Here are some ways that we make ourselves different from other painting companies:
1. We work around your schedule. Right from your first phone call well set up an appointment that's convenient for you. Work during the day? That's okay. Got kids to pick up or drop off? No problem - we make appointments for evenings and weekends too.
2. When we meet with you, we listen. Part of getting the job done properly is understanding what our customer wants. We'll find out what you need and what your goal is for the transformation of your space and make it happen on your budget and in your time frame.
3. Our estimates are clear and straightforward. We outline the work we will do, from prep to painting and the exact products we will use so you know exactly what you're getting. Bottom line: the price we quote you is the price you pay with no surprises.
4. Our team is professional. Not only do we know the best way to paint in your space, we know that we're guests in your home. Our painters are uniformed, polite, and proficient.
5. We care about your health and the environment. Part of our commitment to our customers, our crew, our families and our community is to embrace green products, whenever possible. We offer and encourage the use of low and zero VOC paints and products.
6. Our quality is unbeatable. Our work speaks for itself. Straight cut lines, beautiful walls, smooth finishes on our trim, invisible repairs and a job that leaves the competition in our rear view mirror.
7. Quality control is our secret weapon. What makes us stand apart from the next guy more than anything? Our quality control throughout the entire process means we aren't leaving it up to you to find deficiencies. All we want you to see are the beautiful results.
8. We Clean Up. We always leave your house the way it was when we first arrived. Furniture is moved, painting supplies are cleaned up and there's no sign that we were ever there (besides the new paint job.) True story: we have even been known to vacuum paint scrapings off the lawn.
9. A warranty that means something. Many contractors offer warranties that have so much fine print and exclusions, you wonder why they even bother. We do it differently. Our warranty is simple: if there is a problem, we fix it at no cost to you. Period.